Wanna have some fun? Add some prints to your wardrobe. Check out these 9 tips and let the good time roll.
- First, why prints? Prints help to create visual interest in your outfits.
- Choose prints within a single color palette.
- Mix and match prints of complementary colors.
- Mix prints of varying sizes. Pair a top with large pattern with smaller patterns.
- Pair your print with neutral or a complementary solid color.
- Match colors together to wear mix prints.
- Stick to one color palette like blues with greens and reds with oranges.
- Match at least one color in the print.
- Spread prints evenly across your look.